Thursday, February 7, 2008

Where's my eyecream?



I don't know about you guys but the bathroom for me can be a place of retreat.(as long as there is no toilet brush in hand!) I love that nice hot bath, that is, until I spot little fingers and toes peeking under the crack at the bottom of the door..."whatcha' doin' in there?" they yell over and over again until I am forced to reply,"TRYING to take a bath...quietly...by myself...so run along sweeties, would ya'?" Then my mind doesn't rest, really, I look around and see so much stuff...lotion, hairspray, eyecream, moisturizer, face wash and more eyecream. What's a girl to do with all this stuff? Unfortunately, I NEED it all. So, how do we make all these beauty bottles look more attractive and part of the decor? It's all in the tray...a pewter one...a glass one...whatever your decor lends itself to...grab one and put all that "stuff" on it. It will certainly look more attractive and organized, as well. And that eyecream...it's right at your fingertips!

No comments: