Saturday, February 2, 2008

If You're Happy and You Know it...

BUY THIS PLATE!!! This "Happy Everything" plate has to be one of my favorite items that I own. It is a little pricey, but it brings me great joy EVERY day. It has velcro on the top of the plate so that you can change out all the different ceramic shapes for each season of the year. Can I just tell you that I change out the plaques each month like it is my job!!!
I didn't buy all the tiles myself, that is what friends and family are for! They love knowing that they can get me the tiles as a gift and I squeal like I am 10 years old.



This sits on my kitchen table 365 days a year and adds a little color to the house. If you are interested in one of these, you can go to http://www.cotoncolorspottery.com/ and check them out. They have lots of other fun stuff too!!

No comments: