Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's in a word...or a letter maybe?




As I was busy trying to find decor for the walls in my child's room, I found these really cute letters at a local craft store. No they didn't come all cute and painted...isn't that where our fun begins? Anyway, I brought them home and with a little help from some paint and stain they were transformed. I thought since we have a cowboy theme in that room something old...something kind of rustic might be the way to go. The possibilities are endless...spell out a word or a name or maybe just put some fun numbers on the wall. I finished them off by adding some fabric for the ties. You could add polka dots or stripes or maybe some little swirls. Get that right side of your brain to working and you'll be amazed at what you can do! Go for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl these are so cute.....yall are so creative and I love the blog!!!
Good Luck and God Bless
Jen (Mississippi)