Therefor, I pledge to to come up with twenty (or so) things that I love about being a southerner each week and to post them for you to enjoy. Maybe a few of these will remind you of how great it is to be in the SOUTH!
2. Lazy Susan's on your grandmothers table
3. Farmer's Markets in the Fall and Spring
4. Before meals, always asking who would like to say "Grace"
6. French Doors
7. Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cream sandwiches
9. Waving to people whether you know them or not.
10. White Linen (not before Easter or after Labor Day)
12. Coca-Cola in the glass bottle
13. Casserole compassion for the bereaved
14. Men who will wear seersucker suits
15. Deviled Eggs served on fancy plates
16. Anyone who greets you with "Mornin' Ya'll"
17. Gravy Boats at the table
19. Handwritten Thank-You notes
20. Framed copy of your momma's spattered recipe.