Here is a great DIY project!
1. Start with a simple grape vine wreath.
2. Buy LOTS and LOTS of your favorite ribbons that will match the room you are putting it in. You do not have to use all wire ribbon, but incorporating some throughout will help the wreath keep the shape.
3. Flowers (hydrangea) were added to this wreath, but you don't have to.
4. Cut your ribbon in 12 inch lengths or longer.
5. Tie the ribbons around the individual vines until it is "full". This will take awhile so you might want to put in a movie and sit in the floor for this part!
6. Hot glue the flowers on.