Wednesday, June 4, 2008

400 Mile Yard Sale


Okay bargain hunters and yard sale junkies...the time has arrived. Tomorrow (june5) kicks off Kentucy's largest yard sale. For four days and 400 miles you can sift through someone else's stuff and then buy it at an unbelievable price...WOW! The sale runs through June 8 and stretches along Kentucky's historic highway 68...right through our beloved little town of Bowling Green. This is great...I mean, people come from all over the country for this. There are miles and miles of great finds...furniture, glassware, toys, tractors (if any of you are in need)...you name it, you can probably find it. So get moving bargain hunters...put on your sneakers, your fanny packs loaded with lots of cash, gas up those cars and get busy shopping!!! We'd love to hear if anyone is going to attend and maybe what good finds you get!! One man's junk IS another man's treasure...AMEN!


Blessings,

Amy and Rachel

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Girls! Have a great time, wish I was there too. I've been to the Longest Yardsale that ends here in Gadsden, AL, but it's not my favorite thing to do. I've done it twice, but didn't get all that much, I do better with my local yardsales.

But, you can bet if it was right in my town, I'd be there too! Find a bunch of good stuff!

Rhoda