Thursday, July 24, 2008

Top Heavy... but worth it!


Okay...I had a friend send me a link to this website that sells over-the-top headbands. WOW!!! I love that my friend thinks that these "look like me". Whenever someone tells me that, I am always a little skeptical... so I headed in wonderment to see what kind of headband was representative of who I was!

OH BOY... I may just have to buy one for a special occasion...maybe my daughter and I should have matching headbands...hmmmm...I don't know! You will love to look at these even if you do not "see yourself" in one. Wouldn't it be fun to add a little bit of glam to that ordinary outfit and to be brave enough to make a statement with something coming off your head??? HAHA!!!



Enjoy looking, and if you ever see me with feathers and a HUGE flower coming out of my head, don't laugh... my friend said it "was ME".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that I found you girls... love the headbands... I have two girls..oh the fun!... Thanks for the pumpkin order, smile... Susie h~

Kristen said...

Those are really fun - didn't Shayne on the last Bachelor show wear one like this. (This is me publicly admitting I watch tat show, gulp!)