Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
1. Start with a simple grape vine wreath.
2. Buy LOTS and LOTS of your favorite ribbons that will match the room you are putting it in. You do not have to use all wire ribbon, but incorporating some throughout will help the wreath keep the shape.
3. Flowers (hydrangea) were added to this wreath, but you don't have to.
4. Cut your ribbon in 12 inch lengths or longer.
5. Tie the ribbons around the individual vines until it is "full". This will take awhile so you might want to put in a movie and sit in the floor for this part!
6. Hot glue the flowers on.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
However, this time, we found a huge box of old pictures and documents from dad's past. This particular one that I am posting on had us laughing until we cried. This was a piece of paper that was sent home with dad after his 5-6 month visit to the doctor. If this was how we are to take care of our babies now, I REALLY messed up. Hope you enjoy the read! See how you would stack up as a parent if you had to follow these rules.
* Another funny fact: My dad was an only child and I love how his mom wrote his name at the top as to not get his chart confused with all the other children she had! HAHA!
1. Cod Liver Oil?
2. Orange Juice and Tomato Juice and Egg Yolks at 5 months?
3. Sun baths (except on hot days) and long naps outdoors if weather permits? HELLO!!
4. 6:20 Bedtime with the windows open?
Monday, June 16, 2008
Wow! After you watch this amazing video, think to yourself...what would my piece of cardboard testimony be? We all have one! ***Before you play this video, scroll down to my music playlist and press pause.
Monday, June 9, 2008
If your walls could talk what would they say? Well, we think all walls should have something very interesting to talk about...or at least the people that are looking at your walls. So this is a great way to add personality and color (if you choose)to those drab and boring walls that are staring back at you...and it's so easy. We knew you'd like to hear that. There are some great looking papers available these days so take advantage. Get some that coordinate with one another and your decor then you can simply scotch tape them to the backside of the mats that come with the frames you find. You could also use spray adhesive...you know, if you've got any lying around. The frames could be found at the usual suspects: Wal-Mart, Target, or craft stores. Be sure and find a frame you really like. If the paper is too large for your frame you can always cut them down to something smaller...be sure to use a straight edge though. Your walls are sure to say something now!!
Amy and Rachel